Synergy Therapeutic Group is going to speak at The Landings at Reed Station Crossing on March 26th, 2020 at 10:00 AM for a “Shoulder Pain and Rotator Cuff Workshop” lead by Subrat Bahinipati, PT.
Subrat developed a passion for treating chronic pain in all patients, but especially women suffering from fibromyalgia syndrome. (https://curefms.com)
What will you learn at the workshop?
This workshop is for people who:
- Have difficulty sitting to long
- Have difficulty raising their arms and getting dressed
- Unable to sleep due to shoulder pain
- Have difficulty doing house work
- Cannot lift heavy objects
If the description above fit your condition, then go ahead and register for this workshop. Please call Kristen at 618-559-0133 and confirm your attendance or check out the event page here.
You can learn more about the speaker, Chandana Dash OTR/L here: https://synergytherapeuticgroup.com/our-team/chandana-dash/